That thing in the corner over there is a strange creature that is seen in many racing shames, although he prefers RPGs (only his silhouette has been spotted in the background). Every now and again, he comes out of his corner to explore the world for no particular reason, making him lose his role as the thing in the corner (sometimes). His favorite TV Show is The Good Teletubbies Show.
- In 142, a soldier in the UnRoman Empire saw it while he was throwing things at enemies. This caused him to loose concentration, and he lost that fight.
- In 1778, George Washington spotted it while doing POTUS things. He fell out of his chair, and then called his assistant on his cell phone.
- In 1942, Dr. Robotnik saw it, and tried to enslave it. It shot him with an energy blast, and Dr. Robotnik was in the hospital for a few hours
- .In 1989, (insert guy here) saw it during the 2nd major California earthquake.
- In 1999, Pac-Man saw it, but he continued eating dots, as he is just a collection of pixels on a screen.
- In 2006, Azure spotted it having a coffee with the Loch Ness Monster. Azure joined them.
- In 2011, Gorthan, Destroyer of Light saw it. He tried to kill it but it was no use. The Thing shot him with an Energy Blast, which broke his leg.
- In 2012, some guy spotted it as
thea world was ending.
- In 2201, Kokonoe created it in one her test tubes when she tried to create a trilobite.
- In 2211, Good Tinky Winky saw it while walking with his bag. He fed it some (good) Tubby Custard, and surprisingly the Thing liked it!
- In the same year, Good Dipsy saw it while taking a walk with his hat. He accidentally stepped on it, and it punched him.
- In 3146, Rosalina saw it destroying Noo-Noo and ran away all the way to her ice world.
- 1,000 years ago, I.M.Meen saw it in South Hyrule.