|Teletubbies (2015 TV series) is a WANTED article!|
Differences from original series
Due to The Great Teletubby Land Massacre, this show has its differences from the original show, mostly to be down + hip with tday's kewl kidz.
- Two new characters have been added: the first being Alt 2.0. She came to Teletubby Land after the Massacre, and the Teletubbies love her because she has a Teletubby tummy for a face.
- Also, she created their Tubby Phone which has a laser.
- The second new characters are the Tiddlytubbies.
- The Teletubbies now live in this not-scary-looking on the inside (but terrifying on the outside) place called the Home Dome, which has a Tubby Custard Ride which looks like a big train, because Alt 2.0 loves trains.
- The Noo-Noo has a new paint job. It's pink because real men wear pink.
- Po's motorcycle has been replaced with a childish-looking, but totally evil scooter called PO COOTAH. PO COOTAH can fly, shoot fire, and it has a train horn.
- The Magic Windmill was replaced with a Magic Windmill 2.0 that can turn people into Tubby Custard, Tubby Toast and Stickmen.
- A field of New Talking Flowers has been planted. Unlike the old ones, these can speak 26 languages and don't have squeaky voices.
Season 0 had 10 episodes. Some people call it the "Pilot Season".
- Home Dome Tour: The Teletubbies show you Home Dome.
- Tubby SE: Laa-Laa tells you about the show.
- Alt 2.0: Alt 2.0 puts her scary face on the screen for 15 minutes, then the episode ends.
- New-New Noo-Noo: Noo-Noo gets his new paint job, and the horrifying and macabre scenes of the Teletubbies painting him are shown.
- Cootah Love: Po gives PO COOTAH a test run.
- Plant: The Teletubbies plant the New Talking Flowers.
- Windmill Building: Dipsy builds the Magic Windmill 2.0 and turns the other Teletubbies into a piece of Tubby Toast (Tinky-Winky), a cup of Tubby Custard (Laa-Laa), and a stickman (Po).
Season 1 will have 60 episodes.
- We're Back...and WORSE Than Ever!: Alt 2.0 gives the Teletubbies the Tubby Phone which she created, which transports the Teletubbies into the Real World where they go around killing children.
- Po Cootah Rampage: Po runs over everybody with PO COOTAH. A remake of the first episode of the original show....supposedly.
- Freddy Fazbear vs. Teletubbies: Alt 2.0 sings the Little Einsteins Theme Song Remix. This causes her to summon Freddy Fazbear, Bonzi Buddy, Pedobear and Rocket, who have a fight with the Teletubbies and Alt 2.0. Longest episode of any TV show ever, first appearance of the Tiddlytubbies, broadcast live, and ended with the UnWorld almost being blown up (if the BBC and their friends Nickelodeon and Yahoo! hadn't intervened by clearing the set.)
- Filler: Dipsy sits there listening to Dubstep on the Tubby Phone for 30 minutes.
- Killing Rampage: Laa-Laa Goes to the Real World and kills even more Children. Meanwhile, Po teaches the Tiddlytubbies to be evil.
- Fun With Guns: Now With More Guns: The Teletubbies find even better and more destructive guns and shoot Jebus Khrist.
- Thumper's Return: Thumper comes out of hibernation and teams up with the other bunnies to finally kill the Teletubbies. Meanwhile, Dipsy and Tinky Winky learn curse words in 26 languages from The New Talking Flowers.
- Blblblbblblblbllbl: Shrek comes to Teletubby Land for a day and nearly gets killed by the Teletubbies.
- TubbyPost: The Teletubbies discover a social media site called TubbyPost on the Tubby Phone and lie about their ages so they can get accounts (due to being toddlers). When Po takes a picture of Tinky Winky's butt and it goes viral, the cops come to Teletubby Land and arrest her, so she uses PO COOTAH to break out of jail and gets arrested AGAIN-AGAIN.
- Fun with the Wa-Machine: The Teletubbies make WaFreddy and get WaJumpscared immediately after. Shortest episode of any TV show ever.
- Potty Humor: The other Teletubbies try to potty-train Po and see things they can't unsee.
- Ybbutelets: The Teletubbies meet their clones the Ybbutelets (Op, Ypsid, Aal-Aal, and Ykniw-Yknit) as well as Oon-Oon and 0.2 Tla. Then, WaOptimus Prime ruins everything.
- Naughty Whatdaheckaredosethings: After hearing a Voice Trumpet say "WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOSE?!", the Teletubbies run away, except for Tinky Winky who nearly downloads Vine on the Tubby Phone, but it shoots him. Alt 2.0 suggests they go find who started the stupid Vine meme, which ends up with them discovering the Whatdaheckaredosethings.
- Vote: The Teletubbies disguise themselves as American citizens to cast 10,000 votes for Donald Trump.
- I Love The Salt: Laa-Laa mistakes some of the magic drug dust PO COOTAH shoots out for salt, so she eats it and gets high.
- Talking Flowers Say The Stupidest, Randomest and Worst Stuff Ever: Noo-Noo sucks up the New Talking Flowers for being stupider than the original ones.
- Yet Another Crossover: The Teen Titans visit and Alt 2.0 kills them just by looking at them. Meanwhile, the Teletubbies almost kill themselves after a fight over Tubby Toast and Tubby Custard breaks out.
- Playtime is a Very Dangerous Time: Tinky Winky blows himself up when playing with the Tiddlytubbies' "toys" (which are actually bombs).
- G Na Bat Tuh Lea Nie: The Teletubbies use Alt 2.0 (since she is a computer robot) to summon Bonzi Buddy. Apparently, it's a Wonder Pets crossover.
- Bonzi Buddy: Alt 2.0 accidentally downloads Bonzi Buddy on the Tubby Phone. The rest of the episode is all about Bonzi Buddy, Donald Trump, and pie. The pilot for Bonzi Buddy (TV series), poorly disguised as a Teletubbies episode.
- TOILETS TOILETS TOILETS TOILETS TOILETS: The Teletubbies go shopping for a new toilet - and Alt 2.0 gets hypnotized by a guy named A Wikia Contributor while the Noo-Noo babysits for the Tiddlytubbies and gets blown up by Ping.
- No Symmetry: Death the Kid appears out of nowhere and tries to kill Alt 2.0 because she's not symmetrical. Meanwhile, the Teletubbies try to watch Sanjay and Craig without freaking out.
- FIREWORKS!!!: The Teletubbies decide to have a fireworks show, but end up blowing up Teletubby Land.
- Tubby Custard Famine: The Teletubbies go on a quest to find ingredients to make Tubby Custard when mysteriously, there ends up being no Tubby Custard in Teletubby Land and the Tubby Custard Factory has to close its doors.
- Alt 8.0: Tinky Winky decides to "upgrade" Alt 2.0 to Windows 8 while Dipsy and Laa-Laa go on yet another date.
- Netflix and Chill: Let's just say Po and Tinky-Winky are nowhere to be found, but Dipsy hears weird noises coming from the Empty Room of Home Dome.
- Good Meets Evil: Alt 1.0 comes to Teletubby Land to ask Alt 2.0 for advice on whether or not she should join The Good Teletubbies, but Po runs her over with PO COOTAH before she can even enter Home Dome.
- Tinky Winky's Adventure: Tinky Winky visits the planet Ogg and almost gets his head bitten off by WaWaBonzi Buddy. Meanwhile, the Tiddlytubbies kill each other with bombs and the other Teletubbies sit there waiting for Tinky Winky to return.
- Fart Noises: Dipsy invents a machine that can make anything into a bomb, but the other Teletubbies think all it does is make fart noises. They use it to annoy --- and unknowingly blow up --- people in the Real World.
- The Adventures Of WaMr. L: WaMr. L learns that he has a brother named WaMr. M and tries to find him, while the Teletubbies go to Possum City to blow crap up.
- Eh-oh Swan: Laa Laa calls everyone a swan after looking up pictures on the Tubby Phone, while the Tiddlytubbies get attacked by a real one.
- The Tubby Pizza:The Delivery Guy delivers Tubby Pizzas to the Home Dome while Laa-Laa was messing around with the Tubby Phone. Laa-Laa then tazes the Tiddlytubbies, killing them. Dipsy then goes to the Tiddlytubby Nursery and eats Laa-Laa alive. This episode has a cliffhanger ending.
- Tinky Winky's Secret: Tinky Winky has a secret that involves dead kittens. Meanwhile crazy stuff happens as the FBI come and summon Hitler's Ghost. This episode is the best so far.
- Teletubbies Unbound Returns: When the Teletubbies merged once more. That causes grand chaos. So the Tiddytubbies are confused so, the Teletubbies Unbound put the Tiddytubbies in the Teletubby Acid Lake and dies. The episode ends with the Tiddytubbies's skeletons on the Acid Lake.
- Doddy's Return: Doddy returns and sees everything differently so, they Teletubbies want to enslave him. Noo-Noo follows Doddy all around the Home Dome until, he is sucked in by Noo-Noo and Noo-Noo malfunctions. The episode ends with Noo-Noo dead and the Teletubbies talking about nonsense.
- Thumper vs Alt 2.0: Thumper battles Alt 2.0 and Noo-Noo gets surprised because of all the disaster after the battle. Thumper dies at the end of the episode.
- Operation: OPERATE NOW: After the Teletubbies play OPERATE NOW, Laura-chan comes and operates on them. This episode got controversial because it's offensive to mental people. It got banned from the air, but it's currently available on UnTube and is monetized. The video is named "Teletubbies reboot BANNED episode 37".
- Evil Red: Po shows something that is her favorite color (Red). She takes out a red taser, She also murders the Tiddlytubbies and laughs evilly for the next 4 minutes of the episode. Also, Alt 2.0 and the Tubby Phone both weren't in this episode. Also the Scary Lion gets killed by Po herself by running him over with her PO COOTAH.
- The Mystery: The Scary Lion returns and terrorizes the Home Dome. Alt 2.0 reappears and uses electricity to shock the scary lion and kill him!
- Never Give Up: Dipsy meets John Cena in the Real World and asks to fight him. John Cena says he can punch Dipsy all the way to the moon, but he highly doubts it. So, Dipsy decides to prove John Cena false!
- Pokemon No!: The Teletubbies download Pokemon Go on the Tubby Phone just because it's free, and turn stupid thanks to it. Laa-Laa nearly even commits suicide trying to catch a Magikarp.
- Cringe Rules: The Teletubbies try to get their minion MrGamingPerson's YouTube channel to become as cringey as possible so they can use cringe to rule the world.
- Gay Luigi: Po and Dipsy go to Hotel Mario and see Gay Luigi and Fat Mario and turn gay while Tinky Winky tries to kill Laa-Laa.
- WaWaWaWaWa!: All the Wa-Guys appear out of nowhere and destroy everything.
- T: Mr. T stalks on the teletubbies, and then runs away.
- Potato: The Teletubbies turn into potatoes and then they asplode. The second shortest episode of the show, at a mere 59.99999999 seconds,
- YTP: The Teletubbies try to make a YouTube Poop.
- Teledummies: Po and Tinky Winky play Idiot Simulator on Alt 2.0, and they turn Dipsy into an idiot. Meanwhile: Laa-Laa tries to die but FAILs.
- Walls!:The Teletubbies go back to Stutlus to see Donald Trump and Elena of Avalor again and help build walls.
- I Like Eggs: Dipsy blinks, and then the episode ends.
- Gay Luigi Part 2: The Teletubbies go to Hotel Mario for the second time.
- Teletubby,Teletubby,Go Away: The Teletubbies go to ruin the A-Team series finale by bringing WaMr. T to the set. They fail.
- Meet Alt 1.0: The Teletubbies decide to give Alt 1.0 another chance.
- Tweenies vs. Teletubbies: The Teletubbies fight the Tweenies, while Noo-Noo and Alt 2.0 meet Zoroark and WaMr. T.
- Maoism: The Teletubbies encounter Mao Zedong.
- I Pity The Fool!: The Teletubbies find Mr. T again and Mr. T kills the Teletubbies in an epic battle.
- Alt 247.2: Alt 2.0 accidentally summons in Alt 0.0, 1.0, 1.5, 3.0, 4.0, 4.3, 5.0, 5.1, 5.8, 6.0, 6.3, 6.6, 6.9, 7.0, 7.4, 7.7, 8.0, 8.1, 8.4, 8.7, 9.0, 9.3, 9.4, 9.7, 10.0, 10.2, 10.4, 10.8, 11.0, 11.3, 11.5, 11.8, and 12.0.
- Alt 2.7: The Teletubbies notice that Alt 2.0 has not been updated for 9293995916993 years, so they upgrade her to Alt 2.6, but it makes her turn good.
- Laa-Laa sleeping: Laa-Laa sleeps for 5 hours. At the end of the episode, when Laa-Laa wakes up, she says "Congrats, viewer! You're now a creep!".
- The Teletubbies Season Finale #1: The Teletubbies fight This is Bob for the 1st time in an epic 8 hour event while he airs his Season Finale on his show!
Season 2 will have 45 episodes.
- The: The Teletubbies do random and dumb things. This is actually the sequel to the episode What Are My Kids Watching?. Also, BBC was too lazy to think of a name, so they used a random word.
- Po ASPLODES: Laa-Laa wakes up one morning and ASPLODES Po for no reason. Then, she throws the respawning pads all the way to North Korea.
- Dipsy ASPLODES: Tinky-Winky waakes up one morning and ASPLODES Dipsy for no reason. Then he shows the respawning heads all the way to South Korea.
- Billy Mays: Billy Mays attacks the teletubbies.
- Brown Fluffy Rabbit: Thumper kills the Teletubbies while Vagineer kills Alt 2.0.
- Lblblblblblb: The Teletubbies find Shrek's swamp and kill him and Donkey. This is basically a sequel to episode 8.
- Pedoism: Pedobear appears out of nowhere and kills the Teletubbies.
- Nightmares: The Teletubbies think negatively about the times they were near Telotubs.
- Hexed: Somebody named Benito Mussolini puts a hex upon the Teletubbies and their allies.
- T-ology: Mr. T stalks the teletubbies and wrecks everything
- Hitlerification: Hitler's ghost "hitlerifies" everything and everyone, but then Alt 2.0 kills him .
- ZOGGOFAHAJGFJFHIKI: Nothing happens.
- I Have No Idea What To Call This Episode: The Teletubbies go to Bob's Burgers and order millions of burgers.
- Super Thumper: Thumper returns as Super Thumper and destroys everything in Teletubby Land.
- Vagineer's Return: Vagineer returns as Super Vagineer and destroys everything in Teletubby Land
- Oh, Chuck It!: Chuck Norris kills everybody.
- That's Brutal!: Bruticus Maximus joins forces with the Teletubbies and team up to destroy the Decepticons.
- T-ology 2: The Teletubbies encounter Mr. T again.
- Pain trains!: The Teletubbies lie down on train tracks and get killed.
- Return of Mr. T: Mr. T attacks the Teletubbies yet again. This is part of a crossover with The A-Team (2016 TV series).
- Ran Ran Ruu!: The Teletubbies go out and fight Ronald McDonald!
- Ah!: The Teletubbies go out again and fight Billy Herrington!
- Ducky: The Teletubbies go out ONCE again and fight Ducky!
- Tubbyception: The Teletubbies turn on their Tubby TV and watch the episode Tubbyception, which is the Teletubbies watching Tubbyception, which is them watching Tubbyception, etc.
- Teletubby.com: Dipsy creates Teletubby.com.
- This is Bob Ends!: The Teletubbies fight This is Bob while Mr. T does as well while airing an episode on his show. This is when This is Bob died.
- Po Clinton Part 1: Po disguises herself as Hillary Clinton and gets elected for president. [Part 1 of 5, the other 5 parts to air throughout 2017]
- Teletubb.ly: The Teletubbies discover Musical.ly and make cringey lip-sync videos until Alt 2.0 shuts them up when Po almost does one of her songs.
- Mr. T Returns: Mr. T appears again to make Alt 2.0 good, while Po and Laa-Laa try to infiltrate so they can kill Mr.T (which they can't). Meanwhile, Tinky-Winky and Dipsy encounter WaMr. T.
- WaMr. Teletubby: The Teletubbies encounter WaMr. T and make him a new Teletubby Minion.
- YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!: Tinky Winky eats 2192905939182858664020104968199185885926900000000193959291345793929306123456789876543213495992192945110045929 pounds of Tubby Toast.
- Deja vu: Dipsy paints Home Dome purple for absolutely no reason at all.
- Deja vu II: Dipsy paints Home Dome purple again for absolutely no reason at all.
- Deja vu III: Dipsy paints Home Dome purple once again for absolutely no reason at all.
- Letter World Go!: The Teletubbies go to Letter World.
- You SUCK!: The Teletubbies get screwed up by Mr. T, again.
- Master T!: The Teletubbies encounter the ultra-powerful Mr. T yet again, and they get owned by him good!
- I Don't Even Know What This Is: The Teletubbies go to Bob's Burgers again and kill all the customers.
- Mr. T's Revenge: Mr. T kills Laa-Laa 35 million times.
- Woo-Haya!: The Teletubbies tie SMG4 to a chair and force him to watch their show. This episode can also be watched on YouTube here under a different name.
- Juche Tower!: The Teletubbies visit Juche Tower in North Korea, but then get killed by Kim Jong-il.
- Gyeongbokgung!: The Teletubbies visit Gyeongbokgung in South Korea, but then Morshu kills them.
- Western!: The Teletubbies do nothing but listen to Kayne West.
- Nobody: The Teletubbies get owned by Nobody.
- The Teletubbies Season Finale #2: The Teletubbies fight Mr. T for the 727,188th time in an epic 15-hour event!
Season 3 will have 52 episodes. THOYGOP!!
- T-Tubbies: Mr. T appears yet again and kills everyone.
- Tubbytendo Tii Q: The Teletubbies make a ripoff of the Nintendo Wii U.
- Po blows up, but then WaMr. T revives her and they team up to try and destroy the world and kill the other Teletubbies. Also, Noo-Noo turns into a potato for who knows why.: Exactly what the title said.........yyyyeeeeeeaaaahhhhh....
- T-Free Zone: The Teletubbies get owned Mr. T, and they get thrown into the respawning pads all the way to the UnUnUniverse. However, it turns out "Mr. T" was just WaAlt 2.0 wearing a Halloween costume.
- Because I'm Tubby!: The Teletubbies discover Weird Al's parodies and they sing all his songs until Alt 2.0 shuts them up and SHOOP DA WOOPs on them.
- Bob: This is Bob's ghost arrives for the first time, stalks on the Teletubbies, and then runs away.
- Noobism: The Teletubbies go on wikia and vandalize the wiki when they lie about that.
- TubbyPhone 7: The Teletubbies make a knockoff of the IPhone 7, known as the Tubby Phone 7, to try and prove themselves better than Alt 2.0.
- Daft'd: Daft Punk arrives and owns the Teletubbies.
- Mr. T's revenge: Mr. T gets his revenge on the Teletubbies and owns them once more!
- R.I.P In pastaghettis: The Teletubbies go to a graveyard.
- PEHPSEEMANN!!!: Pepsiman. Need I say more?
- Magiswords: Prohyas and Vambre appear outta nowhere and fight the Teletubbies.
- Where The Wild Teletubbies Are: Mario and SMG4 are on an intergelactic mission to find out why there are so many stupid teletubbies around. With the help of E.GADD they discover the dark truth. This is considered the second "SMG4 Episode" of the show.
- Slendytubbies: Tinky Winky eats too much tubby custard and turns into the Slendytubby. He goes around, killing Po, Laa-Laa, Dipsy, and taking a dump on Noo-Noo for some reason. A white Teletubby comes in, and tries to stop the madness of Slendytubby, formally known as Tinky Winky.
- Captain 16: Captain 16 freezes Teletubby Land.
- Pen Pineapple Apple Pen: The Teletubbies hear Tinky Winky playing a video called Pen Pineapple Apple Pen.
- Azure: Azure tries out being evil and goes to Teletubby Land for a week. Crossover with the Azure Show.
- Aeiou: The Teletubbies play Moonbase Alpha. Guest appearance by Azure as user Aeiou Man.
- The Flood: Teletubby Land is flooded. Thumper catches on fire when the water hits him, setting fire to Home Dome.
- Saxophone: The Teletubbies fight over a saxophone.
- Vader Invades: The Death Star destroys most of Teletubby Land.
- Vader Invades, Part 2: Darth Vader decides to systematically eliminate every single Land Bunny in the wasteland that used to be Teletubby Land.
- Vader Invades, part 3: The Baby Sun, Vader and the revived Teletubbies have a battle. The Baby Sun wins.
- Icksibjksnvjxjihfenlx cjidcpcxgiogipjo: One of the most random episodes yet.
- Aliens: Greys abduct Po, and the teletubbies have to steal her back. Tinky Winky grows a mustache.
- Aliens, Part 2: The Teletubbies fight against Jimmy Nutrin and blow up the aliens' spaceship with the Tubby Ship.
- Aliens, Part 3: The aliens, not finished yet, summon Limecat, but he ends up blowing up the aliens instead.
- Teletubbies and Telotubs: The Teletubbies fight with the Telotubs. Do is replaced by To, and Norris Chuck blows up the Talking Flowers.
- Spebbaduretanfeklarnatorarabong: The Teletubbies do random things, and Donald Trump dunks on everyone.
- WaWaWaWaWa! 2: WaThis is Bob, WaPedobear, WaMr. T and WaWaWaWaTinky-Winky do stuff.
- The Weapon: Dipsy invents a new weapon. Part one of the Tubby Crossover with the Azure Show.
- HONK!1: Robotic Canada Geese attack Home Dome. Part two of the Tubby Crossover with the Azure Show.
- Amusing Harm with Firearms: The Teletubbies and Azure have a fun time shooting eachother. Part 3 of the Tubby Crossover.
- The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.: The Teletubbies do the FitnessGram Pacer Test. Part 4 of the Tubby Crossover.
- WaWaWaWaWa! 3: Azure hosts a WaParty. Part 5 of the Tubby Crossover.
- i: All the characters so far in the Tubby Crossover (and some more) do random things. Part 6 of the Tubby Crossover.
- Tantalum Massacre: The Teletubbies go around killing stuff. TC7.
- The Zoo: The Teletubbies go to a zoo with Azure. TC8.
- Video Games: Azure and the Teletubbies play video games. TC9.
- Movies: Azure and the Teletubbies make movies. TC10.
- uhhhh: The people who wrote this article run out of ideas, and thus the show ends.
movie based on the series, because of its popularity, will be released December 5th. Teletubbies Movie 2: WaBonzi Buddy attacks Teletubby Land for no reason and has an epic battle with Teletubbies Unbound. Also, Alt 2.0 ASPLODES. Meanwhile, Pedobear kidnaps the Tiddlytubbies because he loves little girls.
|Dudes and Teletubbies|
|Dudes||- - - - - - - - - - - -|
|- - - -|
|Teletubby Minions||- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
|Former Teletubbies||- - -|
|Former Teletubby Minions||- - - - -|
|- - - - -|
|- - -|
|Wa-Guys||- - - - - - - - - - - -|
|WaTinky-Winkies||- - - - - -|
|- - - - - - - - -|
|- - - - -|
|Shows||- - -|
|WoTelotubs||- - - -|
|- - - - -|