Super Mario: Teletubbies! is a VERY AWFUL AND MORE AWFULER game for the Game Boi. It was only released in Hong Kong due to its bad graphics and lack of story line and because the character looked VERY UGLY. As the name of the game implies, it is a game based off of the Teletubbies. This game was released during when they were famous, but due to this game, it took the Teletubbies off air.
- A = Jump
- A+A = Double Jump
- A+A+A = Triple Jump
- A+A+A+A = Quadruple Jump
- A+A+A+A+A = Quintuple jump
- A+A+A+A+A+A = Hextuple jump
- A+A+A+A+A+A+A = Septuple jump
- A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A = Octuple jump
- A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A = Nonuple jump
- A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A = Decuple jump
- A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A = Undecuple jump
- A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A = Duodecuple jump
- A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A = Centuple jump
- A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A = Suicide
- B = Attack
- B+B = Double Attack
- B+B+B = Triple Attack
- B+B+B+B = Quadruple Attack
- B+B+B+B+B = Quintuple Attack
- B+B+B+B+B+B = Falcon... PUNCH!
- C = Groundsmash
- Left = Move right
- Right = Move left
- Up = Look Upward
- Down = Crouch
The game started out with Mario watching his favorite show, Dr. Phil, when the Teletubbies came on. Mario decided to watch this show, and loved it. He bought the merchandise, the games, and even the DVDs. However, Mario quickly soon learned that the Teletubbies were hypnotizing kids, and went to go beat up the Teletubbies. The game then brings Mario to Tubby Tower, where he battles Po, the 4th in command of the crew. Once defeated, he runs away out the window to warn the others. Mario then goes on a quest to kill them.
The game consisted of jumping on enemies until they were all defeated, and then the player will advance to the level.
- Its Title reads as 超级马力欧：天線寶寶！, this is due to the fact that it was only released in Hong Kong.
The shame was given a low zero saying "this shame shouldn't have been made EVER!!!!"