Stuff is the substance of the UnUniverse. Everything is made of stuff, and stuff makes up everything. Stuff can be found in many different forms, but there are a few key principles.
Stuff is always something, even when you can't see it. Stuff is made of smaller stuff, and that smaller stuff is made of smaller stuff. That smaller stuff is made out of even smaller stuff. As you see, stuff is stuff itself. Albert Einstein understands this better than you.
Baby Yoshi is known for his desire to eat stuff. Be careful though... YOU are stuff!
Rules of Stuff
The Scientific Rules of Stuff were invented by Albert Einstein and a few other smarty-pants people hundreds of years ago.
- Everything in the UnUniverse must be made of stuff.
- Stuff must be in the form of a solid, a liquid, or a gas.
- If something is not in one of these forms (such as light, or thought, or energy), then it can not exist, and must be a figment of your imagination.
- As imagination does not qualify as stuff, things can not be figments of imagination.
- As the two rules above contradict each other, this proves we really don't know what we're talking about.
- 6. EINSTEIN RULES !
Known Uses for Stuff
- Blowing Up
- Many more...