Pop Tarts are these addicting sugary wheat squares a lot of guys love to eat. Giygas likes to eat black cherry flavored pop tarts, as it makes him feel H...A...P...P...Y... Other guys like The King of Hyrule (who eats them for DINNER), Morshu, Homer Simpson, Mario, and Kirby also like Pop Tarts. Pop Tarts come in many flavors like:spaghetti, black cherry, strawberry, chocolate, and grape.
They are notorious for having ridiculously high amounts of sugar.
How to Make A Pop Tart
- Cool-Whip(R) whipped cream
- A Old Guy
- Awesome Sauce
- Cat Spit
- Baking Mix
- Lemon Juice
- Toad's Afro
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Air Freshener
- Shrunken Heads
- Weed Killer
- SMG4 Sexy Hair
Blender, Liquid-Measuring Cups, Dry-Ingredient Mesuring Cups, Microwave
- Turn wheat into flour.
- Put flour in a conventional cooking oven.
- Bake at 350,350 or until golden brown.
- Put Luigi in the microwave for 4 minutes, or until very light gold.
- HAVE A SWEET RAVE PARTY!
- While it is baking, throw all of the other ingredients in. Make sure to add a lot of sugar. Add Luigi. Let it cook at 1,000 degrees Celcius.
- Put it in the oven for 5 hours.
- Take it out of the oven. Refrigerate the tart for 2 minutes.
Breakfast Vs. Dessert
There is an ongoing feud over what type of food a pop tart is. The fat people say it is a breakfast, just like how doughnuts are breakfasts in some places, even though they're just small cakes. The freaks say it's a dessert, because half of it is sugar. But, as most modern food is unhealthy, the pop tart is considered both.