- Lamp oil? Rope? Bombs? You want it? It's yours my friend! As long as you have enough Rupees!
"As long as you have enough rupees!"
|Also Known As:||The Shopkeep|
|Likes:||Getting rupees, selling Rope, Lamp Oil, and Bombs|
|Known For:||Selling Rope, Lamp Oil, and Bombs|
Morshu McPherson is a weird shopkeeper from Koridai. He has also sold stuff in East Hyrule, and The Squadala Empire, however. He is also a famous inventor. He still has monopoly rights to make Lamp Oil, Rope and Bombs, but some guys break the rules by creating said products that try to rip his off.
Morshu was born in poor koridian family. His father was a shopkeeper, so Morshu always wanted to sell something. Morshu sold his parents' house to Dr. Robotnik, when he was 9 years old. His parents were so angry, so they sold him to Dr. Robotnik too.
Morshu and Dr. Robotnik became friends, so five years later Robotnik bought a shop in Koridai for Morshu and make him free. So Morshu became a shopkeeper.
Later he used his money to buy a shop in Hyrule, where he sold many Bombs during Hyrulian Civil War. After war, he bought another shop in the Squadala Empire, and became friends with The Lord of East Hyrule, and Squadala Man.
- Morshu's surname is McPhereson.
- He also became famous for his MMMM sound. He uses it to sing different songs.
- He has an archenemy named Ushrom, who also sells Rope, Lamp Oil, and Bombs.
- He does also have a castle in East Hyrule.