|I.M. Meen is a WANTED article!|
- This guy is a threat to society's children, I'd rather see my son play GTA V killing the f*** out of people than him roaming society harming our kids! And where's mai cookie?
- —A children's safety advocate on I.M. Meen
Ignatius Mortimer Meen (October 4, 1923 - September 7, 2015) is a crazy librarian, who HATES clever goody-goodies. He hates books too and lives in the library (O_o). He is also one of the craziest beings who ever existed, and behaves in a stupid manner.
He has a little secret, which can really make childen cry, and very huge book. His book (called "Teh Magik Laberint of I.M. Meen") is made to order, but isn't to be read. It contains very scary and confusing mazes for stupid guys. He also has stupid elf minion called Gnorris (who is related to Chuck Norris). thumb|300px|right|His theme song. I.M. Meen is the famous dancer. His Book Dance won second place on dance competition (Captain Lou Albano won first place for Do the Mario). He was recently dethroned as #2 dancer by the Dancing Banana, known for the dancing to PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME.
There is not much info about his personal life. He's husband of Ophelia who gives him free chairs. He likes to jump on random objects like desks and chairs.
He died in Sambava on September 7, 2015 from probally a Cardiovascular disease.
He was later revived on the 7th of september 2115, about one centery later. Nobody knows where he is, but few say that they saw him running down sesame street. Naked. End of story. Period.
- He appeared in the shame named after him.
- He is the mean cousin of the friendly Ushrom.
- In 2001 he was awarded as "Hater of the Second Millenium".
- He was caught by some guys and locked up in the German Prison. But Meen used magic to escape, even though he likes it there and goes back sometimes.
- Some say he is in fact Ushrom in disguise.
- He is a counselor at Camp Wonky Donkey.