Guitar Hero: Po is a stupid shame starring Po and the other Teletubbies in their quest to rock the world with their frenzied rock music. the shame spawned a video shame series and made many sequels, like Guitar Hero: Po II and Guitar Hero: Po World Tour which were EVEN WORSE than this.
One day, Laa-Laa wakes up. She's very bored, but then she finds Po's gun. She suddenly shoots the baby sun. It gets mad and curses Po, with the only way to get free is rocking the world. So, Po parts on a quest to do just that.
- Teletubbies theme song
- Dead Tubbies
- Tubby Toast of doom
- Po's got a gun
- Tinky Winky's cliff song
- Empire State of Tubby Tower
- Raining Custard (Slayer Cover)
- Hammer Smashed Teletubby Face (Cannibal Corpse Cover)
- oBzen (Meshuggah cover)
- Tubby it out (Slipknot cover)
- Tubbies from Hell (Pantera cover)
- Teletubbies Unbound!!
- Shoot the Sun
To play, the player must grab a toy guitar that comes with the game. Then, he/she must play along with the song being sung by the game. If the player misses one note, the game will lose, and "GAME OVER" text appears.
- Like that of The Stupid Adventures of Po, it was rated P for Po even though it wasn't sold on ShamesCoarse.
- This game is not fun. Period. Exclamation point.
- The only people who bought the game were the Meshuggah.
Reception and Lawsuit
The shame was given a -9000 saying the songs were very annoying that they had to turn the volume all the way down. This game was sued by the creators of Guitar Hero. When they were interviewed about this, they only said this "THEY STOLE OUR SHAME THEY STOLE OUR SHAME!". The trail took place in June of 2009 and it was a HUGE ARGUMENT. All it was was that Tinky Winky told the creators to "Shut up" and while Po was riding a scooter in the room. Dipsy was playing with his antenna while the judge was sleeping . They were sued $9000.00 and 50 Woppers from Burger King.