WE TOLD YOU SO!
"Well, this is pretty idiotic.
- Logical person on the idea of the world ending in 2012
"The trumpets of revelation shall sound when that time comes. Seek Jesus while you still can."
- Idiot on 2012
"OMGGGGG! I DON'T WANNA DIE! *Sobs*"
- Paranoid person on 2012
"I can't wait!"
- The Pain Inside on 2012
December 21st, 2012 is a marketing scheme by the incredibly sneaky and pathetic mouth-breathing Government of the United States of America. Apparently, even though NASA has downright STATED it is impossible for the world to end on that date, the Government constantly continues to shove the idea that the world will end (Due to them thinking that Nibiru will crash into Earth) or some garbage on December 21st, 2012. The following page will discuss the asanise stupidity that is constantly being pushed down our throats, and how this drug-influenced madness is NOT true:
1. December 21st is 4 days before Christmas! Why would God end the world before Jesus was born?
2. NASA has already stated it is impossible.
3. When you go to Maya, looks of confusion will stare at you by the people when even suggesting that the world will end on that date, making you look like a complete and utter fool and getting you to become the laughing stock of the entire country.
4. While there have been some apocalyptic dreams, none of them reflect on reality. Some have dreamt of planets passing into our orbit and causing disaster and strange things to happen, but, while this can happen, some of the things mentioned in the dreams are completely asanine - abominations in the sea, zombies rising, the sky turning red,aliens, etc.
5. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. Just think about it. They made a movie about 2012. Doesn't that just scream "MARKETING PLOY" like nothing else?!
6. DECEMBER 21 IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! -Bitcharoux